Introduction and History
- Since its establishment in 1985,
the company has constructed and operated heat supply facilities in Seoul and new cities in the metropolitan area as well as in Daegu, Cheongju, and Gimhae;
- recognizing the importance of investment in research and development along with the continuous growth of our corporation, we established a new technology research division in January 1996.
- Starting with the mid- to long-term technology R&D plan for district heating in 1997,
- the Future Development Institute was opened to revitalize our company's R&D
- and the Heat Transport Pipe Performance Test Center was opened
- and Distributed Group Energy Platform was opened
- at present
- we are conducting research to secure R&D-based core businesses and future growth engine.