home What we do R&D Research Status
- Research status
- As the hub of research and development In the field of district Energy in Korea, our corporation has established the 4th mid- to long-term R&D plan in accordance with the role and function of the Future Development Institute to promote R&D and strive for direct growth.
Vitalization of R&D
- Arrangement of R&D-related regulations
- Revised R&D management regulations, implemented an in-house bidding system for research project implementers, and prepared the standard and guideline related to ordering research service, etc.
- Strengthening the management of intellectual property rights
- Established an evaluation system for the registration of intellectual property rights, promotes the registration of intellectual property rights by discovering valuable technologies among the technologies owned
- Establishment of a network of district energy experts
- Mutual exchange of technologies by signing agreements with the Korea Energy Economics Institute and the Korea Energy Technology Institute
- Joined domestic and international societies and associations as a member to identify the status of new technologies in related fields and exchange information with experts (Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea (SAREK), Korea Institute of Plant Engineering & Construction, Korean Society for New and Renewable Energy, Korean Energy Society, Korean Society for Fluid Machinery, EuroHeat & Power, IEA-DHC, FFI, IDEA)
- Strengthened R&D information and data sharing
- Established a research management system
- Improved the research material library operation
Annual Research Project Performance
|Year||Project (cases)||R&D investment amount (KRW 1 million)|