Environmental management system
home Open Management Environmental Management Environmental Management Syste Environmental management system
- Definition of environmental management system
- A system that defines the organization, responsibility, procedures, etc. for establishing eco-friendly management goal and efficiently allocating human and material resources to manage them.
Operating Procedure for Environmental Management Systems
- Promotion plan
- Environmental Management Committee
- Progress Report
- Internal environment inspection
- Review of renewal/post management
- Continuous improvement
- Cross inspection of compliance with environmental laws and preliminary inspection of facility operation to prevent potential environmental and safety accidents.
- Contribute to environment improvement by making appropriate investments in environmental facilities and raising interest in environmental management by organization members Reduce cost by saving energy, reducing waste emissions, etc.
- Improving the objectivity of public relations by evaluating environmental management by a third party.
- Strengthen consumer marketing capabilities as an eco-friendly company.
(Reference) Details of major tasks of environmental management system
Establish implementation plan for environmental management, performance analysis, and education plan
- - Evaluate and analyze the implementation plan established according to the environmental management plan management procedure, establish an education plan and manage performance for each department
Hold Environmental Management Committee
- - Periodically review to analyze the suitability, feasibility and effectiveness of the environmental management system
- Analyze the performance of environmental management implementation
- - Comprehensive analysis of environmental management performance and management review data by each branch office, investment cost in environmental areas, and environmental improvement effect by sector
- Conduct environmental impact assessment
- - Conduct environmental impact assessment to minimize environmental pollution by identifying and managing major environmental impact factors in our corporation and conducting it every three years.
- - Implement revised environmental documents dissemination education and external consignment education
- - Conduct in-house environmental inspection for the efficient operation of the environmental management system and self-inspection to supplement non-conformities
- - Reflect the recommendations of follow-up management review, the revision of manuals, procedures, guidelines, and regulations registration documents is promoted.
- - Conduct after consulting with the certification authority (Korea Standards Association) on the inspection target branch and schedule.